PIONEER PLAYHOUSE 2014:
- California born and bred, I have sincere appreciation for redwood trees (Santa Cruz Mountains!), hiking and campfires.
- My family instilled in me a passion for waterskiing, wakeboarding and sunburns.
- It's possible I was a pirate in a past life...If not a pirate, then a large feline.
- Ownership/management of my own restaurant or bar sounds lovely.
- The first character I ever performed was a skunk in Whinnie the Pooh at the age of 6 (thanks, Mom, for making my costume from scratch!). I've been a theater addict ever since.
- My sixth year was an eventful one, as I was also bitten by a squirrel.
"The Playhouse (is) like watching the supporting cast on SNL become the prime time players. With talent like Erika (...) it has been one of the best seasons ever!" - KY theater patron
"You breathed life into that play and brought it home for me. Certain things actors do will stand the test of time (...) your performance ranks right up there with the Graduate for me. I won't forget it." - Greg Hatton on Walking Across Egypt